Google+

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How to hide item from menu if user has not right to it in Admin Section in nopCommerce?

Hi friend, I have faced some problem in nopCommerce settings . I asked these question in stack overflow  :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8741994/how-to-hide-item-from-menu-if-user-has-not-right-to-it-in-admin-section

My Question is :-

"I have create a new customer role "SubAdmin" with limited admin permission , assign it to any customer . When customer is login in admin section , he see same menu as administrator while he have not access right to some pages .
When customer trying to open those pages , it give access denied messages . I want to display only those pages in menu for which customer has right. "

Please check above link for answer.




Note:-Please comment and reply me.

1 comment: