Google+

Friday, December 24, 2010

Algorithmic Trading Technology

Yesterday, I contact to Mr.RK Dhanvada (Business & Recruitment Consultant, D & HR Consultants ,Hyderabad ) and talked him about 10 min and told him that I am B.Tech(C.S) final year Student of Shobhit University, Meerut .I passed OCA and MCTS exam . I looked for an Job. He send me his email id and asked for sending the email with resume and certification.


I send an email to him.In response, I got 10 question of Algorithmic  Trading Technology ,which i want to share you.





1. Explain mechanism and pointers related to virtual functions in C++.

2. How to call a default constructor inside a default constructor?

3. What is Object-Factory design pattern?

4. What is the runtime complexity of STL Set and Map?

5. Implement a red-black tree in C++.

6. Simulate Travelling-Salesman problem in C++.

7. What happens when we cast a huge pointer into a far pointer in C?

8. Explain deadlock, starvation and synchronization problems in multithreaded scenario.

9. Explain complete booting process in a Microsoft® Windows based PC.

10. Differences in PDA and Turing machine.


the answer of these question , are posted now.



Note:-Please comment and reply me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment